UTAR's Centre for Extension Education (CEE) has courses which are specially planned for working adults to accommodate their busy schedule. Professional Qualification programmes such as ACCA, CIMA, ICSA, MIA QE and SFFLA are conducted on weekends.
Part-Time Degree programmes are also conducted on weekends and CEE offers Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons), Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Chinese Studies, Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting, Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons), Bachelor of Science (Hons) Construction Management and Bachelor of Chinese Medicine (Hons). These programmes can be completed within the maximum duration of seven and a half years.
CEE conducts various innovative, professional and personal development programmes which help participants develop their knowledge and skills. Public Training programmes such as Project Management, Mind Mapping, Writing for the Media, Writing Creatively, Mandarin for Business and Emotional Excellence will enhance participants' management, communication, creativity and interpersonal skills.
CEE also conducts Corporate Training programmes which are customised according to the clients' requirements. All CEE Corporate Training and Public Training programmes are HRDF claimable.
To facilitate mobility in today's globalised society CEE offers various foreign language courses such as Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish, German, French, and Thai, including English programmes. For those interested in personal enrichment and lifelong learning, CEE offers a variety of short courses such as Chinese Brush Painting, Chinese Calligraphy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, 3-D Clay Handicraft, Golf, and Yoga.
Complimentary talks by successful entrepreneurs, industry practitioners, academics and experts in their respective fields are presented to the public throughout the year.
UTAR, through its Centre for Extension Education (CEE), meets this marketplace challenge by developing and offering continuing improvement courses to meet the diverse learning needs of the university staff and students as well as the general public and corporate sectors.
Why Choose Us ?
As a Class 'A' Approved Training Provider under Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB), CEE offers a variety of cutting-edge professional and personal development programmes in response to changes in a globalised world and people's changing lifestyles. The programmes offered range from business and technology management to liberal arts and humanities, from on-site corporate training to mixed-mode learning to cater to the diverse needs of individuals and communities.
List of Corporate Clients
• Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
• MechMar Corporation (M) Berhad
• TAIKO Plantations Sdn Bhd
• SUK Perak
• Multicultural Ladies Association
• Taylor's University College
• Pacific Regency Hotel Suite
• Boustead Naval Shipyard Sdn Bhd
• Yayasan Perak
• Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat Malaysia
• Ingram Micro (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
• American Home Assurance Company Malaysia
• INTI International College, Penang
• INTI College, Subang Jaya
• KOJADI Institute
• Malaysian Airlines Academy
• Kurnia Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad
• Shell Malaysia Limited
• Great Eastern Life Assurance (Malaysia) Berhad
• EV-Dynamic Sdn Bhd
• Sudan University of Science and Technology (SUST)
• Disco Hi-Tec (M) Sdn Bhd
• Axis Management Sdn Bhd
• RAM Credit Information Sdn Bhd
• Malaysia Timber Council
• Glomac Berhad
• RCE Capital Berhad
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
• Amcorp Group Berhad
• DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
• HSBC Bank (M) Bhd
• United Overseas Bank Malaysia
• Actuarial Society of Malaysia
• Malaysian Chinese Association
• TriAset Sdn Bhd
• MAPICS Consultancy Sdn Bhd
• Dataprep Holdings Berhad