Personal Use of Training Malaysia Online Web Site Documents
Most of the information and data found in this Training Malaysia Online web site are extracted from the printed directory, known as Training Guide Malaysia, published by Challenger Concept (M) Sdn. Bhd. All information is copyrighted by the publisher & is protected under intellectual property right.
The publisher and the developer allow you to view, copy, download, and print our documents that are available on this Training Malaysia Online web site, subject to the following conditions:
Commercial Use of Training Malaysia Online Web Site Materials and Screen Shots
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and private informational purposes.
- The information or document in this website cannot be published without the written consent of the publisher & developer.
- The documents may not be modified.
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: "Copyright (c) 1998-2005 Webway E Services Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the Malaysian and international treaties."
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed. You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of the Training Malaysia Online web site, individual elements of the web site design without the express written permission of Challenger Concept (M) Sdn Bhd. & Webway E Services Sdn Bhd.
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution in any manner for commercial purposes of any information, materials or design elements on this Training Malaysia Online web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Challenger Concept (M) Sdn Bhd & Webway E Services Sdn Bhd. Permission is granted only when certain adequate criteria are met. To request such permission please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
which includes the following information in the body of the message:
- Where and how will it be used.
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience.
- How many copies will be produced and distributed.
- When you intend to publish.
- Other non-Training Malaysia Online materials that will be associated with our content.
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
- We will evaluate your request as soon as possible. We reserve the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of our copyrighted material.